What you’ll learn
- The meaning and benefits of empowerment
- How empowerment differs from other types of leadership
- Why empowerment is necessary
- Requirements and steps for successful empowerment
- How to mitigate certain risks of empowerment
Are you a leader who wonders how to delegate work to employees? Or who worries they might struggle to work on their own? Will entrusting your people with responsibility ultimately create more work for yourself?
Empowerment is one solution to these problems. Empowerment helps employees grow, but there are right and wrong ways to practice it. This course will walk you through the benefits of empowerment and how to determine the appropriate degree of autonomy for each individual.