Critical Thinking: Structured Reasoning
What you’ll learn
- The concept and role of critical thinking
- How to identify the essence of a problem
- How to create frameworks to organize information
- How to support your ideas with facts and data
- How to check the logic of your argument
As the world changes, the problems we face as professionals change with it. How do we find and communicate solutions in such a fluid environment?
For the savvy businessperson, critical thinking can be a rock in these volatile times. Embracing a few techniques for logical decision making and persuasion can vastly improve your skills as a leader.
In this course, you’ll explore how to utilize critical thinking to evaluate complex business problems, reduce bias, and devise effective solutions to a variety of challenges.